- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This policy pertains to your use of the www.Bullioninternational.com™ website and any other websites or applications (collectively “Sites”) operated by Goldcrest Farm Trust Advisors, LLC (the “Company”), except as otherwise stated.
By accessing the Sites, you accept the practices described below. The Company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any website or application not operated by our Company, to which this Site links to or which links to this Site. You are advised to be aware when you are leaving our Sites for a third party website or application.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), the data controller is Goldcrest Farm Trust Advisors, LLC, a New York limited lability company, with its principal place of business at 750 Third Avenue, Suite 702, New York, New York 10017.
1. Safeguarding your privacy.
The security and confidentiality of your information is important to us. The Sites have incorporated certain physical, administrative and technical procedures to safeguard your personal information for all financial transactions online. Personal information may be printed or otherwise stored in a non-electronic form. Only authorized employees who have a need to access your personal information in order to perform a specific job are allowed access to your personal information.
2. Types of Information We Collect.
We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password.
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
- Information you provide in surveys on our Sites.
- Information you provide to us when you use our Sites, or otherwise interact with the Company.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our Sites, or use our applications embedded on third-party sites.
3. How We Collect Your Information.
We collect information through technology, such as website browser cookies, flash cookies, advertising or user identifiers provided by the browser or application platform, and web beacons, including when you visit our Sites or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a webpage, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the Sites to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content, eases Sites navigation, and so on. When you return to the website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the site's features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use interactive features of this or other websites that depend on cookies.
4. Use of Your Information by Our Company.
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request.
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our Sites or our services or products and changes to our policies.
- To be consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you in order to:
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services;
- Personalize content and experiences on our Sites;
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations; and
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
5. Sharing Your Information with Other Companies or Entities.
We will not share your personal information outside of our Company, except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as:
- Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services; and
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
- Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- When we cooperate with financial institutions to offer co-branded products or services to you, however, we will do so only if permitted by applicable law and, in these cases, the financial institutions are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those related to the co-branded products or services.
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like package delivery, storage and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law.
For personal data from the European Union or the European Economic Area (the “EU”):
- We will not transfer personal data originating from the EU to third parties located outside of the EU without ensuring adequate protection under European law; and
- Where transfer to a third party is located in a country not recognized by the EU Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection, we will take appropriate measures, such as enforcing standard contractual provisions recognized by the EU Commission, to safeguard your personal data and to ensure legally enforceable remedies are available.
6. Security of Your Information.
7. Compliance and Cooperation with Regulatory Authorities.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. Additionally, when we transmit sensitive personal information (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we help protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Keep your password safe to help protect your accounts and personal information; it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share it. If you are sharing a computer, you should always log out before leaving our Sites or application to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
8. Your Controls and Choices.
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include the following:
- You may correct and update your registration account.
- You may change your choices for Company emails, subscriptions, newsletters and alerts. You may “opt out” of being on our mailing list or receiving future direct mailings from us by indicating your Account Preferences.
- You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by logging into your Company online account, and selecting “Preferences”, or by emailing Goldcrest Farm Trust Advisors, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org and following instructions provided in communications sent to you.
Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. Data Security, Integrity and Retention.
10. Data Transfers, Storage and Processing.
11. European Privacy Rights (For individuals within the EU only)
Under the GDPR, in certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- request access to any personal data we hold about you and related information;
- obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- request that your personal data is deleted provided the personal data is not required by us for compliance with a legal obligation under European or Member State law or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim;
- prevent or restrict processing of your personal data, except to the extent processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and
- request transfer of your personal data directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
13. Comments and Questions.
Attn: CA Privacy Rights
Goldcrest Farm Trust Advisors, LLC
750 Third Avenue, Suite 702
New York, New Yok 10017
Last Updated: May 18, 2018
Have more questions? Submit a request.